Friday, October 12, 2007

met my dearest vivien, mugging for amaths, and she helped me. (:
we did catch up alot, do and talk. though we weren;t really close, but seems like i can share my stuffs with her, thanks dearest! (:

we spend our time at downtown east mac, while she finish her pw. haha
seems like jc life, isn;t that fun yet more stress added on.

on the way to downtown, its started pouring, when i was in the bus, seems like half of the bus was struck by lighting? i was lucky, i;m fineeeeeeeee (: but i totally freak out, when i hear the loud sound that hit the bus, maybe i'm wrong? lols.

long weekend, but lessons today, and on monday.
more maths paper for me to complete, i have to finish 4 years of Amaths past year paper by tues.! i'll make sure i will finish,. stress piling up!

okayyyyyyyys, bye people.
9 more days to my very first paper.
time is running together with me, so many things to do, yet so little time.

No comments: